INTEGRA FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. IS AN ILLINOIS RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LICENSEE, SPECIALIZING IN RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGES, REFINANCE, HOME EQUITY LOANS AND MORE. MB.6759523 / NMLS #225355
Our vast experiences make us an invaluable resource in the mortgage market place. Our mission is to continue improving the lives of our customers by providing quality services and a competitive range of mortgage solutions.
With hundreds of different programs available, purchasing a home can be a difficult process.
If you are looking for a multi-unit property or simply looking to invest, we can help.
Refinancing can lower your payments and/or help you get equity out of your property.
BENEFITS OF HOMEOWNERSHIP
- Community. Makes you feel more connected to your neighborhood and community, gives you a sense of pride.
- It’s YOURS! You are free to get a dog, plant a garden, paint walls any color you want, change decor, and do most anything you like with your home.
- Forced savings. All those mortgage payment are slowly increasing the amount of equity (home value minus mortgage) you have in the home.
- Fixed housing payment. You know that rent will increase over time, right? A normal, fixed rate mortgage locks in your monthly payment for 30 years.
- Credit. If you pay your mortgage payment on time, owning a home substantially raises your credit score.
- Stability. Allows you to feel a sense of stability because you can stay in your home as long as you want.
- Tax write-offs.
- Increase in value. Yes, home values will go up again! Over the past 50 years, home values have gone up an average of 5-6%. On a $150,000 home, that would mean over $75,000 in 10 years.
- Tax free gain. At the current time, when you sell your home, you pay no tax on the appreciation since you bought it!
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Our Team of Experienced Mortgage Professionals will help you find the “Right Path Home”
- Knowledge of the Overall Process and Programs
- Evening and Weekend Hours Available
- 60 Minute Turnaround Time On Pre-Approvals
- Closings in Less Than 30 Days
- No Lender Fee and No Closing Fee Options Available